”You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
I can help you…
- Discover your core values and give you the tools to live a life in alignment with those values
- Gain clarity about what you want
- Tailor an action plan to how you will achieve your desired outcomes
- Work towards and reach your goals in the most efficient, effective and rewarding way possible
- Recognise and celebrate your strengths
- Identify and overcome any obstacles
- Build confidence and self-belief
…for both your personal and professional development.
Simple put, coaching is bridging the gap of where you are now to where you want to be. As a professionally trained and experienced Life Coach, I have the tools and understanding to help you create the life you imagine and get a renewed sense of self. Working together, we can help you change your life so that it is filled with vitality and enthusiasm.
The coaching I use are based on Positive Psychology, Strengths-based and Cognitive Behavioural approaches and utilising DISC profiling psychometrics, we can discover the reasons how and why you respond in a particular way to certain situations and set out the best way for you to move forward, so you can live your life authentically – in alignment to who you really are.
I am an approachable and experienced communicator utilising active listening skills and clear, focused questioning to successfully motivate and inspire my clients.
My adaptable coaching style is flexible to meet the clients’ needs and I pride myself on an open, honest and challenging approach.
Committing to a goal or desire is just that – a commitment – and it’s a big one that will take a lot of dedication. But believe me when I tell you it will be worth it. My personal commitment to you is to provide you with accountability, understanding and support while accomplishing lasting growth.
Let Eureka Life Strategies
help you find that missing
piece of the puzzle
What Coaching Is…
- A collaborative conversation between the coach and client in a non-directive, non-judgemental and empathetic manner.
- Actively listening to the client and asking thought-provoking questions to facilitate the client to come up with their own options and be motivated to action those options in order to reach their goals.
- Finding out what the client really wants – often we know what we don’t want but struggle to figure out what we do want.
- Committing to raising self-awareness and client responsibility.
- Working on the ‘how’, not the ‘why’.
- Enabling clients to make positive changes in their lives in order to become more productive in a more efficient way than if they were working on their own.
- Helping the client to help themselves by introducing coaching models and applications that can be used beyond the coaching liaison.
- 100% confidential. I treat all clients with absolute dignity and respect as free and equal individuals.
What Coaching Isn’t…
- It isn’t therapy or counselling. Coaching focuses on the present and the future (goals).
- Coaches don’t give a diagnosis.
- It isn’t mentoring, training or consulting. Coaches don’t advise, tell or direct. I believe each human being is unique and has the potential to move forward using their own skills, insights and answers. In other words, I don’t tell you what you
- I do not give financial, investment, legal or tax advice.
Tracy Mayhew - Principal and Life Strategist
I am a member of the Association for Coaching (UK) and strictly adhere to their Code of Ethics.
Feedback is encouraged and welcomed (anonymously if preferred).
Coaching suits people who have a desire and readiness to make changes in their lives
We can work face-to-face or via Skype, Zoom and even by telephone. Drop me a line and we can see which way works best for you.